This site provides a best-effort service. We assume no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the content.
Downloads, tips and code snippets on this site are published and distributed "as is", without warranty of any kind. The authors and publishers shall in no event be liable for any claims, damages of losses of the user. The user uses the downloads, tips and code snippets at his own risk.
Lifestyle and relax references, like calorie calculation and other, are for rough review only, bear approximate data and in no way represent nutrition or medical recommendations or conclusions.
Unless otherwise stated in the license terms to the particular application, the provided for download applications are free for personal and office use. Further selling, redistributing and reverse engineering are prohibited.
The right to use the applications does not substitute the licensing requirements regarding any other products, that might be required to run the applications.
The tips, code snippets and any other written material on the site must not be cited or referenced without a clear indication of the current site as the original source. Modifications are not allowed.
The third party licenses of used software are quoted in the file /3rdpartylicenses.txt.
Third Party Trademarks
The site may mention or reference some products and services of third parties, for which following trademarks are known (Note: The trademarks may have changed since the moment of referencing):
- Windows, Windows Media Player, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel and IIS are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, the USA.
- Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google APIs, Google Development Console, Google Custom Search and Google Calendar are trademarks of Google Inc, the USA.
- Notepad++ is a trademark of Don Ho.
- VLC is a trademark of VideoLAN.
- Serviio is a trademark of Petr Nejedly.
- Fiddler is a trademark of Telerik AD.
- cURL is a trademark of Daniel Stenberg.
- Apache is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF).
- Laravel is a trademark of Otwell, Taylor W.
- Bootstrap is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. and The Bootstrap Authors
Third Party Links
Links to third party sites and resources are for reference only. We are not responsible for the content of these sites, you can visit them at you own risk.
The regulations of the European Union apply.